Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Luggage & Packing

 I'm successfully packed, with the hopes that I'm not forgetting anything. And this is my gear for the next 3 months, including clothes, sunscreen, insect repellent, a tent, sleeping bag and sleeping pad not to mention mosquito netting, homestay gifts and various first aid supplies. I've never used an internal frame backpack before, but I really like it! It's immensely satisfying being able to carry everything I need- although I'm sure after any extended period of time carrying it, I may change my opinion somewhat.

Otherwise, not much else to report. My flight leaves in 8 hours, and after that I don't think I'll have much internet access for about a week.

Hopefully soon enough I'll have more exciting things to post about and share pictures of. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment